Tuesday, October 20, 2009

lip Magazine Issue 18 Launch Party


 
I will admit that I have a vested interest in encouraging you all to attend the launch of lip's 18th issue, to be held at the The Front on the 29th of October, being that I'm the editorial assistant at the magazine, and the party will be raising funds for the fiction anthology, Eve's Harvest, that I'm editing with Michelle Lovi. 

But even if I didn't stand to gain from you all coming along, I would still be posting this up here, because if there are two things that we at More (or less) love, it's indie media and having a good time. Both of which will be present on the 29th, along with poetry sets from Canberra favorites, Julian Fleetwood, Andrew Galan and Adam Hadley, not to mention music from the talented girls of Ah! Pandita. 


All this awesomeness starts at 8.30 pm. Come along! Say hi! Donate generously! 

- Zoya 

No comments:

Post a Comment